The geotechnical engineering department is composed of engineers trained at prestigious French grandes écoles or earth science faculties.
The team works in France and worldwide on general and more targeted geological surveys, as well as geotechnical engineering assignments ranging from feasibility studies to design and implementation engineering, particularly in the following fields:
- Earthworks design
- Embankments and materials management/optimization
- Soil reinforcement and retaining structures
- Natural hazards linked to soil instability
- Road/rail structures and industrial platforms
- Cost estimates for the relevant work
This work concerns both new projects and the development or expansion of existing infrastructure.
The department also carries out audits and technical reviews in the areas mentioned above.