The facilities department is a multispecialist team that works on the infrastructure and development projects managed by setec als at every stage of the design process.
The main areas covered by this team are:
- Safety facilities for users and operators,
- Operating facilities: toll stations, emergency call networks, etc,
- Signaling: vertical, horizontal, dynamic, etc,
- Construction site operating procedures,
- Road and network design: service/rest areas, lay-bys, staging areas, urban developments, etc,
- Cost estimates for the relevant work.
The skills developed in the facilities department enable security and operating constraints to be integrated very early on in projects, from the conceptual design phase to implementation, in close cooperation with all the setec group departments and/or subsidiaries involved.